Annaprashan is the ceremony where the baby is introduced with solid foods usually Sweet Rice for the first time. The pooja is performed to bestow a very healthy and prosperous life for the baby.
Key Insights :-
- Baby takes the solid food for the first time.
- It helps the baby to grow healthy and strong.
- Performed on 6th or 7th month on janma nakshatra day.
- Mantras are chanted for the baby’s well-being.
- Payasam or Milk Rice is the main ingredient for the ceremony.
- All Puja Samagri
- Flowers & Fruits