No products in the cart.
Namkaran is the naming ceremony of the child, it is very important as it’s the first ceremony of a child’s life grah shanti and havan is performed for the well being of the child and get all the blessings for a healthy and happy life.
Key Insights :-
- Performed to name the new born baby as per shastras.
- Name should signify sex, fame, wealth, power.
- Performed on the 11th day from the day of birth.
- Mantras are chanted for the baby’s well-being.
- Graha shanti havan is performed.
- All Puja Samagri
- Flowers & Fruits
Book Now and Pay Later in easy EMI