No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Abhimantrit Meru Prushth Shree Yantra in Ashtadhatu/Brass for Home, Shop & Office- 350 Grams
Abhimantri Meru Prushth Shree Yantra – Blessings of Goddess Laxmi!
Attain Power and Prosperity
Invite wealth and positive energy with divine powers of Maa Lakshmi
Get much-Desired Progress in Life
Charged to bless you with expected results and fill your life with happiness
Attuned Yantra for You
Energized as per your horoscope to invoke the right planets
Right Properties for Right Solutions
Made of Ashtdhatu and plated in Gold with 2 inches in height, weighs 350 gms approx
Weight : 350 gms
Product Dimensions : 27.9 x 20.3 x 10.2 cm
Color : Golden
- Sri Yantra is one of the most auspicious, important and powerful Yantras, which not only gives the maximum benefit, but also proves beneficial for almost everybody.
- It is the source of attaining all worldly desires & fulfilling all wishes through inner cosmic power & mental strength.
- “Shree Yantra” – Shree meaning wealth and Yantra – Meaning “Instrument” – The Instrument for Wealth The Shree Yantra brings about material and spiritual wealth. Sri Yantra has that unexplained power to fulfill all our wishes and change our life for the better. Shree Yantra is definitely the answer to all the problems and negativity in our life. Any Person using Shree (shri) Yantra achieves much greater affluence, peace and harmony.
- Sri Yantra Sacred Geometry – help in clearing all the negative energies – the fog that surrounds our life – standing in our way of Peace, Prosperity and Harmony and make everything work for us in orderly manner.
- Shri Yantra is the symbolic form of all Gods and Goddesses. Shree yantra was possessed by Brahma, the creator of the Universe and praised by Vishnu the lord of the Earth.
- Shree yantra is connected deeply with the Ancient Art of Vaastu and has been specifically mentioned in the ‘Vaastu Shastra’. All constructions based on Vaastu must essentially have Shree Yantra in it. The Vedas explain Shree Yantra as a scientific, cosmic and planetary energy zone.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between Meruprushth Shri Yantra and a Shri Yantra ?
Just like Shri Yantra, Meruprushth Shri Yantra helps you improve your financial status and is a good and useful Yantra for almost all issues. The difference is that a Shri Yantra is created on a flat surface whereas Meruprushth Shri Yantra is in pyramidal form, symbolising Mount Meru. Many believe that a Meruprushth Shri Yantra is a little more powerful than a Shri Yantra, as it is directly associated with the birth of Goddess Lakshmi, the Goddess of Wealth
How does a Yantra work?
Energy field that a Yantra consists of expands to the environment in which that Yantra is worshipped and influences people in that environment. Yantra are divine symbols or talismans, and are scientific in their basis. They often are formed of geometrical patterns, which release/ create positive energy fields that help you in your purpose.
Is it important to take an expert’s opinion before using a Yantra?
Some Yantras like Shri Yantra are suitable for everyone or all issues, and may be used without specific opinion. But, that’s not to say that an expert opinion doesn’t matter or is not needed. In fact, it is very IMPORTANT to get an expert opinion, before you get/ install a Yantra, especially if it is for specific purposes. To get acute results, to energize a particular planet or area of your life, to solve a specific issue – you need targeted Yantras, and they SHOULD NOT be used without expert guidance and attunement.
Why should I get a worshipped/ attuned Yantra only?
A Yantra, as already stated works on an energy field principle, so it ought to be properly cleansed, sanctified, energized and attuned, so it gives you the complete benefit. In fact, you too will need to regularly worship and sanctify the Yantra installed at your place of worship, if you are to derive its benefits. A non-worshipped/ non-attuned Yantra is like a body without soul – a Yantra must be energized with proper rituals.